1.23.2012

stevens family | washington family session

when we went to seattle i was able to squeeze in a session with my sister and nephews. 
(i say squeeze, because we literally did this on our way to the airport!) 
parker and clark are so cute...and i'm not just saying that because i'm their auntie! :)
the boys love exploring outside and all those tall trees and ivy patches 
make for some great pint sized adventures. 
i loved being able to capture that little bit of their love for 'xplorin. 
and my sister is pretty much a model.....well, she should be. she's gorgeous. 

thanks for letting me romp around the forrest with you guys 
& chase you around with my camera.
there's plenty more where that came from!
love you guys.














Pin It

1 comment:

  1. WOW, I thought that WAS you and that you changed your hair. I LOVE the look!! Woodsy :)

    ReplyDelete

Search